What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Do you know every year, thousands of great bargain opportunities appear and disappear all around without you even knowing it. There are so many bargains! In fact, the person next to you on the freeway could very well be driving a near new car that cost only $550!
- Unclaimed money Americans have some 15 billion dollars in unclaimed funds waiting for them to claim.
- Seized Cars, Trucks, And SUV’s Full Database Access! All makes and models, cars, SUV’s, trucks and more auctioned up to 90% off the retail value.
- Seized Boats And Vessels Buy the dream boat, jet ski, or other vessel you’ve always wanted for next to nothing! Get in on the big auctions, the world’s largest boat and vessel liquidations.
- Real Estate- Seized Property Listings From Police, IRS, Customs & DEA Find and bid on Seized and foreclosed homes, land, personal property and more in your area!
- Listings in every US city and state
- Cars Trucks and SUV’s From $100
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Seize Cars scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Seize Cars scores 65.84/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.seizecars.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: seizecars.com you’ll also be taken through to seizecars.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)